Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and ½ hour drive to Halong Bay.
12h30 – 13h00 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h30 – 14h30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15h00 – 16h00 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
16h00 – 17h00 Cruising to Titov island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17h00 – 17h30 Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
17h30 – 19h00 Enjoy Sunset Party on sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h00 – 07h30 Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay.
08h30 – 09h30 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Drum Cave.
09h45 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
10h00 – 10h30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
10h30 – 11h30 While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
11h45 – 12h00 Disembark V’Spirit Classic.
12h15 – 12h30 Transfer back to Hanoi.
Trip finishes at around 17h00.
- Welcome Drinks
- Shuttle bus with compliment bottled water (P/u: Hanoi city center)
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Taxes and Service Charges
- Airfares, Private Car Transfers
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard..
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Children under 6 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents
- Children from 6 to 8 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
|Deluxe||USD 358||USD 219|
|Family with Connecting Door||USD 716|
|Premium with Private Balcony||USD 398||USD 239|
|(USD 179 per person bases on twin sharing cabin)|