Cruising through the most highlights islands and ilets in Halong Bay.
Enjoy the best moments at nice and less – touristic areas / famous sites: Luon Cave, Titop island, Sung Sot Cave…
Total relaxing on the top deck on the sunset or sun rise time.
Comfortable en-suite cabin.
Experience the local bamboo boat.
Sastify with Vietnamese seafood.
Learn how to make the Vietnamese traditional spring rolls.
DAY 1: HANOI – TUAN CHAU MARINA STATION – LUON CAVE – TITOP ISLAND (L,D)
07:45′ – 08:15′: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus (on request). After that we leave Hanoi for a 3.5 hour to reach Halong Bay.
12:00′ – 12:30′: At Tuan Chau International Marina, a tender boat will take you to our Halong Phoenix Cruiser. A refreshing welcome drink is served and you can check into your cabin.
13:00′: When you are putting all of your stuffs into your cabin, our boat starts gliding out to the centre of the World Heritage Site. Your lunch, at the boat’s restaurant, is would be served with fresh local seafood, but vegetable menu is always available at your request. From the marina area, our cruiser passes by Dog Head and Swan Islands, Ba Hang Floating villages (with floating houses), Incense Burner then Thumb Islands before reaching to Luon cave area for kayaking.
14:30′ – 15:00′: We have time to gear up for one hour kayaking around Luon cave area .Our guide will show you some basic safety guidelines and techniques to paddle before helping you to sit on our brand new sit-on-top kayaks.After that our boat will help you visit the Titop Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing or getting a panoramic view on island peak.
17:00′: As the sun sets over the bay, we head back to our cruise and relax. Coffee, tea and fruits will be available on the sundeck or you can order your favorite drink while our boat cruises to the night’s anchorage area.
19:00′: Dinner will be served with local seafood. After dinner you may choose to enjoy drinks from the bar or top deck or experience squid fishing before retiring.
DAY 2: SUPPRISING CAVE ( SỬNG SỐT CAVE) – TUẦN CHAU MARINA STATION- HANOI (B,L)
07:00′ – 07:45′: Enjoy the morning view of the beautiful landscape with a cup of coffee or tea. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08:00′ – 09:00′: You will visit the impressive Cave of Halong Bay – Surprising Cave (Sửng Sốt) with your tour guide, a truly awesome and amazing cave to experience.
10:00′: Check out of your cabin and settle your bill as our boat begins cruising back to the harbor. Experience more views of Halong Bay such as Fighting Cocks Island (Symbol of Halong Bay), Incense Burner and Stone Dogs Islands.
10:20′: A cooking demonstration onboard shows you how to make authentic Vietnamese Spring rolls. You will learn about the recipes and techniques that create this popular dish of Vietnamese people.
10:45′: Lunch is served on board during cruising towards the harbor.
11:20′: Depart the Halong Phoenix Cruiser and travel by tender boat back to Tuan Chau International Marina where you then board the bus for your return journey to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel around 17.00.
Our prices include:
- Transfer to/from your hotel in a high standard air-bus.
- Guiding services provided by professional English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees.
- International standard sit-on-top kayak.
- Kayaking instructions by our kayaking expert guide.
- Bamboo boat trip.
- Spring rolls making demonstration on boat.
- Drinking water in cabin (2 bottles).
- Meals as indicated..
Our prices DO NOT include:
- Personal drink orders from our bar.
- Personal expenses and other things not clearly mentioned in the included list.
- Value added taxes.
- Children under 4-years old will be free of charge (Maximum of 1 child).
- Children from 4 up to 8 years old.
– Sharing bed with parents will be charged 50% adult price.
– Sharing cabin with adult will be charged 70% adult price.
- 9 years old and older will be charged as adults.
- Two children under 9 years old sharing a cabin will be charged 75% of the full cabin rate.
What to bring:
- Original passport.
- Shorts and T-shirt or warm clothes in winter (travel light).
- Camera, sunglasses and sun creams.
Cash for drinks (beer, wine) on boat.
|Cabin Type||Double or Twin cabin (For 2 people)||Single cabin (For one person only)|