- Location : At a local fishing village and Rice Paddy field
- Departure Time : Every daily 9:00 A.M and 3:00 P.M
- Duration : 2.5 hours
- Tour Runs : Minimum 2 Pax.
- Tour categories s: basket boat, buffalo, ride, countryside, rice farm, river, village fishing, food, culture.
- Do you know how to row a round basket boat on a river? Probably not!
- Would you like to have a great adventure for a thrilling ride on a water buffalo at a rice paddy farm ? Let’s say “you will love it” and your day is brightened with lot of joy and fun on these gorgeous experiences.
- Jack Tran’s guide and driver will come and pick you at your hotel/resort in Hoi An and we transfer you to the countryside where Jack Tran’s guide will give you an overview about buffalo information. Jack Tran named buffalo as the B.M.W of vietnam.
- There are 5 words that you should learn by heart and remember so that you can communicate with your new friend- Buffalo from Jack Tran’s guide
BUFFALO LANGUAGE COMMUNICATION:
- ĐI : GO
- DỪNG : STOP
- RẼ TRÁI : TURN LEFT
- RẼ PHẢI : TURN RIGHT
- QUAY LẠI : BACK
- After learning, you will get a chance to ride on him/her. Don’t be scared and be confident as Jack Tran’s buffalo have been trained and tamed quite well. Jack Tran’s buffalo man and guide will escort you along the tour so that you have lot of funny experienced ride both in the field and even on the water. Ending your buffalo part and saying goodbye to the buffalo man, you will be driven by Jack Tran’s van to a nearby local fishing village where you board on the boat and you will be welcomed by Jack Tran’s crews to continue to the next part to ride THUNG CHAI- BASKET BOAT/ROUND BOAT. Again , Jack Tran’s guide will tell you about the use of basket boat used by local fishermen and how to paddle the round boat not get rounded is big tip to learn. There are a few techniques but the best way to steer is with the figure out of the number eight to make it go. One of the most amazing part on this trip is that fact that you can enjoy an unique performance by THUNG CHAI on the river run by Jack Tran’s crews. It is so funny and exciting to enjoy it. After that, you will be given with life jacket, safety instruction with your hands kept inside (do not keep your hands outside the edge of your basket boat), camera, cell phone, wallet, sunglasses…etc must be kept on your big boat before getting down your small basket boat. Bring some of towels to enjoy your fun and do prepare to get wet!
- Pick up at hotel by Jack Tran’s mini-van
- English speaking tour guide.
- Life jacket.
- Basket boat lesson.
- Buffalo ride adventure.
- 01 cold beer and 01 water with complimentary (extra charge for 01 beer is 30,000 VND, 01 soft drink is 20,000 VND and 01 water is 10,000 VND).
- Many, many photo opportunities.
- Return to hotel by Jack Tran’s mini-van
- 000.000 VND/1 adult.
- 000 VND/1 child (Child from 1 to 3 years old is FOC, from 4 to 11 years old is half price and 12 and over applied as adult rate).
TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDED:
- Travel Insurance
- Personal tip
TIPS TO BRING:
- Sun-protection creams & lotions
- Fully charged cameras
- Footwear – flip-flops, thongs, sandals…
- Towel and extra clothes in case of being wet