- Location: The Mouth of the River where it meets the Cua Dai Sea
- Departure Time : 0500hr (5:00am)
- Duration : 2 hours
- Tour Runs : Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
- Tour categories : Sea, sunrise, market, local, boat, river, basket boat, fish sauce, factory, local life, traditional fishing, village walk.
- As the sun rises, the local Hoi An fishermen are returning home with their catch after a long and tiring night fishing in the Cua Dai Sea. With fishing skills handed down from father to son, their boats are laden with a wide variety of fish, crabs, shrimps and shellfish from the Cua Dai Sea. Meanwhile the fishermen’s wives are waiting at the dock to receive the catch and quickly offer it fresh for sale at the nearby bustling Hoi An market.
- This is a daily ritual in the life of the Hoi An fishing families. Jack Tran’s sunrise Fish market will bring you into the daily life of the local Hoi An fishermen – a privileged experience.
TOUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- You will be picked up at your hotel by Jack Tran’s mini-van
- Board Jack Tran’s boat and cruise to the mouth of the river where it meets the Cua Dai Sea
- Witness the daily ritual of the local fishing fleet returning at sun rise
- Visit a local fishing market
- Participate with the fisherman taking fish out of their nets
- Learn how to paddle the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat known as THUNG CHAI
- Back on-board our Jack Tran’s boat, enjoy a coffee and a Complimentary Traditional Fisherman’s Breakfast prepared by our chef Captain Cook
- Return to hotel by Jack Tran’s mini-van
- 1,000,000 VND/1 adult.
- 500,000 VND/1 child (child from 4 to 11 years old).
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- English speaking tour guide
- Sunrise discovery
- Visit a cultural local fishing market and a local fish sauce factory
- Hotel pick-up and return ( Only Hoi An old town and the beach areas)
- Jack Tran’s boat cruise plus Vietnamese bamboo basket boats
- Visiting local fisherman
- Vietnamese coffee and tea served on board
- Vietnamese breakfast served on board
- Many, many photo opportunities
TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDED:
- Travel Insurance
- Personal tip
TIPS TO BRING:
- Sun-protection creams & lotions
- Fully charged cameras
- Footwear – flip-flops, thongs, sandals…